Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Addiction Prevention Science (EPGDAPS)
EPGDAPS Curriculum (5 Core Courses)
- Nature, Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use: An Overview
- Foundations of Prevention Science or ICPS
- Design and Management of Drug Demand Reduction
- Addiction Counseling Theories, Practice and Skills
- Enhancing Life Skills in Substance Use Prevention
- And Project Paper and Seminar (3 credits)ubstance Use Prevention
And Project Paper and Seminar (3 credits)
As these university certification as well as executive post graduate degree programs are customized for working executives, the entry qualifications took into consideration their working experience.
- Proficiency in English Language
- Five Years of Work Experience (Candidates Without a Bachelor Degree)
- At Least One Year of Work Experience (Candidates with a bachelor Degree)
- Preferably University Degree holder or Equivalent
- Candidates with One Year Experience and AMU ICARS or ICPS
Emeritus Addiction Studies partners world class universities and professional organisations in implementing executive post graduate diploma and master degree courses in addiction studies.